TOP STREAM 64Kbps (12KHz)|
Greaseman Composite Number Two, 1993-1997 (39:18)
PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED
. . .
She's so ugly, the cops pull her over and tell her to speed up
. . .
[Description by Uncle Ricky]
This special exhibit, created for REELRADIO, features 1997 bits and a few promos from 1993-1997 as heard on on The Greaseman Comedy Network, originating in Los Angeles.
- Greaseman Song (Theme from The Dick Van Dyke Show)
- Clinton and The Punk at the Grocery Store (starts @ :36)
- The Grandfather Clock (starts @ 5:04)
- Greaseman Sinbad promo and rap (starts @ 8:25)
- Love Fest Friday, Grease goes to Ireland (starts @ 8:55)
- Promo for women (start @ 10:47)
- Hobble Do Ga Ga Handbook (Swellin' for felon) (starts @ 11:13)
- Promo and Greaseman Song (Secret Agent Man) (starts @ 15:49)
- Wayward Phone Call (starts @ 16:48)
- Contributor Frank Hutton explained: "When Grease used the same studio as Tom Leykis in L.A., a lot of times, Grease would get Tom's calls, and he'd mess with them, in a good way.."
- Promo - A lesson in Greasemanology (starts @ 21:30)
- The Man With an Ugly Wife (starts @ 22:13)
- Promo - Three Stooges (starts @ 24:18)
- Clinton and The Punk discuss a role for The Punk (starts @ 24:57)
- Promo - President Clinton for Greaseman (starts @ 29:18)
- Grease talks about football (starts @ 29:44)
- Promo (starts @ 33:16)
- Hobble Do Ga Ga Handbook (Porn Flick Trick) (starts @ 33:56)
- Greaseman Promo - Changing The Way America Speaks (starts @ 38:40)
Our first Greaseman Composite was introduced in April, 2003.